Wednesday, January 19, 2011

11 for 2011

Jen's goals - or resolutions as some my call them - for the coming year.

1. Get a monthly massage.  Focus on keeping my back healthy.
2. Communicate better and continue to grow in the relationships that are important to me.
3. Reduce grain, dairy & sugar intake.
4. Finish this damn thesis.
5. Operate on a budget and make financially responsible decisions.
6. Improve at-desk posture.
7. Institute a weekly "community" gathering, i.e. movie nights, summer pitchers of sangria in the backyard, Sunday morning brunch potlucks.  Invite all my friends.
8.  Build myself a hot tub!
9.  Incorporate a commute to work in ways that aren't driving my car: bike, bus or carpool.
10.  Take more pictures.  Bake more cookies.  Go to more concerts.  (But first finish that thesis.)
11.  Be more spontaneous; don't get into a daily/weekly/monthly rut of doing the same things over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment